Resources > Research
Discovering Who Brazilian Online Audience Is
February 08, 2011
comScore shares its latest research on what Brazilians prefer online, top Internet activities include Brazil’s e-commerce spending, Brazilian social media behavior and more.
Presented by Alex Banks, Managing Director for comScore Brazil, this webinar provides an in-depth summary of the internet audience and online activity seen in Brazil during 2010.
Presentation highlights include:
- An in-depth analysis of the online audience in Brazil and how it compares to other countries around the world
- A look at some global trends seen Worldwide in 2010 and analysis of what they mean for the Brazilian market
- An analysis of Internet use during important events like the World Cup and the Presidential Elections
- An analysis of social media usage and, in particular, Orkut and Facebook
- A focus on the growth of key categories such as banking, travel, retail and automotive
- A look at online video consumption as well as search behavior