Resources > Research
US Media Consulting Brazil Media Market Report 2014
October 29, 2014
US Media Consulting has created and published a new report that covers the latest on Brazil's media market, which includes print media, TV, social media, Internet use and other key topics of interest to marketers and media agencies that wish to reach Brazilian consumers with advertising campaigns.
US Media Consulting's new report on the Brazilian media market compiles key data points about trends, behavior and more, including:
- Breakdown of media penetration in Brazil
- Media consumption in Brazil, broken down by media type
- Ad spend projections for Brazil for 2014
- Key statistics on print media in Brazil
- Pay TV penetration and growth in Brazil
- Internet penetration in Brazil and projected growth in Internet users for the next few years
- Media influence on purchase decisions by Brazilian consumers
- Data points covering the growth of the Brazilian mobile market
And much more. To download the report, please click here.