Resources > Research
US Media Consulting 2014 Report on the Latin American Media Market
May 28, 2014
US Media Consulting has created and published a new report that covers the latest on Latin America's media market, which includes print media, TV, social media, Internet use and other key topics of interest to marketers and media agencies that wish to reach Latin American consumers with advertising campaigns.
US Media Consulting's new report on the Latin American media market compiles key data points about trends, behavior and more, including:
- Breakdown of media penetration in major markets of Latin America
- Media consumption in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay, broken down by media type
- Ad spend projections for Latin America for 2014 with comparisons to other markets
- Key statistics on print media in Latin America, including revenue gains and ad spend
- Pay TV penetration and growth in Latin America
- Internet penetration in Latin America and projected growth in Internet users for the next few years
- Media influence on purchase decisions by Latin American consumers
- Data points covering the growth of the Latin American mobile market
And much more. To download the report, please click here.