Resources > Research
2013 Media Market Report for Latin America and Brazil
March 08, 2013
Please join us for a free presentation of this study in Miami, FL on March 8, 2013
US Media Consulting, a leading media services firm, will present the results of its 2013 Media Market Report for Latin America and Brazil.
March 8, 2013, 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Penthouse Floor, Banco Popular Building, 1221 Brickell Avenue, Miami
Free for media, advertising and marketing professionals who specialize in Brazil and Latin America.
Drawing together data from more than 200 studies, this media report offers key trends and essential data points about the media markets of Brazil and Latin America, including:
- Current and future growth trends and projections for all forms of media, including mobile and social
- Media penetration for all forms of media
- Ad spend in all major markets for all media plus future projections for 2014, 2015 and beyond
- How different forms of media in Latin America influence consumer purchase decisions and why
- The top-performing Internet ad formats in Latin America
- The rise of pay TV and its impact in different Latin American markets
- Why print media is still growing in Latam and Brazil
And much more!
Each attendee will receive a free copy of the complete study, which is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Please fill out the form on the right to register for the event.