Media Partners > The Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal is a media partner of US Media Consulting in Latin America for both its Internet sites and its print version, The Wall Street Journal Américas. The Wall Street Journal’s sites—known as The Wall Street Journal Digital Network—have significant penetration both in specific markets within Latin America and throughout the entire region.
For its part, The Wall Street Journal Americas is published in 17 of the region’s most prestigious newspapers, including La Nación, Reforma, El Tiempo y Valor Econômico.
WSJ.com, Marketwatch, Barron’s, D | All Things Digital
- More than 436,000 online readers per month in Latin America, 5 million+ page views
- A top 10 ranking among the business sites of Argentina, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Wall Street Journal Américas has a combined circulation of 1.4 million
Worldwide brand equity and excellent content deliver an affluent audience of executive readers, the ideal segment for luxury products, cars, computers, smartphones, hotels and other related categories.
- 57% male, 43% female
- 57% have a college degree or more
- 40% C-Suite leaders
- 37% traveled for vacation in the past month
- 25% are business decision makers
- 14% own a luxury vehicle
comScore rankings in key markets
- #5 in Argentina: 66,000 unique users per month
- #7 in Mexico: 84,000 unique users per month
- #12 in Brazil: 127,000 unique users per month